The existing house that Frank Lloyd Wright-designed in 1957 for Louis Fredrick is the result of multiple houses each rejected by the client. Mr. Fredrick was a difficult client for Wright and was actively involved in the selection of many of the houses components, such as the color of the tinted concrete floor and the brick used in construction. After sitting vacant for 10 years, a new owner retained E&A to completely restore the house, including all interior finishes and interior design. The owner also insisted that improvements be made to reduce the carbon footprint of the house. Extensive insulation, geothermal heating and cooling and lighting improvements were incorporated into the restoration plan. The primary bedroom was reconfigured to incorporate a new bathroom in keeping with the design of the house. All interior wood finishes were cleaned and refinished in accordance with Wright’s original specifications. Finally, E & A selected and procured all interior furnishings, including a dining room table which was designed by Wright but never built.